Hi, Thanks for checking out my blog!
I am in need of photos to finish my project!! What I am needing is some exterior shots of homes and some specialized features. All I can offer you in return for the photos is credit in my book next to your photo and bragging rights!! All photos must have a signed contract by home owner which I will provide you or else I can not use the photo and will have to reject submission. Email me for contract form at coylynn@q.com.
List of photos needed:
I will keep the list updated to ensure that I do not get too many submissions of the same type.
Victorian
Queen Anne
Adam / federal
Bungalow
Cape Cod
Colonial
Dutch
Norman
Salt Box
Victorian
Chateau
Contemporary
Cottage
Country
Craftsman
European
Framhouse
French Country
French Chateau
Gothic
Georgian
Mediterranian
Neoclassical
Mission
New American
Prairie
Pueblo
Second Empire
Shingle
Southwest
Spanish
Spanish revival
Split level
Tudor
Tidewater
A-frame
Chalet
Cracker
English Cottage
Florida
Greek Revivial
Italianate
Log
Modern
Plantation
Shed
Shingle
Southern
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment